Friday, August 29, 2008

Casual Friday: Action figure get!: Electric Boogaloo.

I can't (don't want to) always write about games. After all, this is a blog! About me! Sort of. So, on Fridays, I'll talk about whatever it is that I happen to be thinkging.

This Friday, I'll talk about the new action figures I got recently. If you've followed the blog at all, you'll know that I got the Aquarious and Scorpio figures earlier. I got Cancer shortly thereafter. Then, I ordered three more (Libra, Sagittarius, and Dragon). Now, I did get 2 out of the 3 (the other one is on the way, either that or I've been ripped off), I don't have pics, so you'll have to settle for stock images:



Yeah, they look pretty badass. And I plan to collect more. Whenever I can. I hope.

See? That wasn't so bad. It was pretty short too. However, Casual Friday may or may not include longer posts, as well as rants (most not serious in nature), but hey, que sera, sera.

Peace

No comments: