Thursday, July 31, 2008

More to come.

If anyone is still reading, fear not! I haven't abandoned this blog. I'm currently in Mexico, which means places to go, things to see. I am however, playing through some games (a luxury you'll find is not as rare as you'd imagine here), which I will review when I get back. Right now...writing makes me lazy. However, I will concede to blog.

As of this writing, The L button on my DS is broken. Yeah, the damn thing won't work, but luckily the game I'm playing doesn't requre its competent use. I could always sell it, but it's a magical speical edition, and you can't just get rid of those. You have to...fix them, beccause they are special. You have to nurture them until they are old enough to thrive on their own. So anyone have a tri-wing screwdriver? It's either that, or ask someone to fix it for me. Whichever costs less, preferably. I realize that the reason they put them together like this is to hopefully cut down on modding, but the modders always win. They get around anything. Plus, that leaves the few of who want to open the damn things for useful purposes out in the metaphorical rain. And there's bad people out there.

No comments: