Tuesday, July 8, 2008

To those whom it may concern...

So now I've finally started a blog. This will mostly be about video games and the like,and I will post here about subjects that interest me, as well as give my thoughts on games that I play. REVIEW is not the term I'd give it, as I'll likely not attach a score, more of a preview...of a game that's out...but opinionated...um...there you go.

I'd also like to introduce you all to UFS, a card game I love to play. (Sell me on this, Suriel, you pale mexican bastard you!) Premis: It's a card game that plays like a fighting game. (wah? How can something like Magic the Gathering be as fast-paced as Street Fighter!? I call shenanigans!) Good point, but it really does. In games Like M:TG and Yu-gi-oh!(which I hope to never have to type again) UFS(Universal Fighting System) is very fast paced, with high level competion matches ending as early as turns 2-3, and turns don't last that long. Obviously there are stall decks like in any other card game, but you get the idea. I'm not great at explaining things, so hop over to the official site and get started (Don't be intimated by the unfamiliar characters: I can guarantee you, the game has the Street fighter, Soulcalibur, King of Fighters, Samurai Showdown, and Darkstalkers liscences attached to it, I swear). Fantasy Flight Games also has some damn good PR guys, and they'd love to help you out. Speaking of which the forum community is small, which means less idiots, and most people on there grasp the concept of accountability, and will help you out.

So, that's it for now, will do some more stuff later.

Take care.

No comments: