Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Review Everything: Molten Hot Wings Ruffles

(Review Everything is series where MyGen does as the title implies. Well, not really. We do it one at a time. Which is a semantic difference, but an important. That review would be way long. I mean, imagine that. A review of everything. That'd be rad.)


These things are pretty impromptu, I'm not gonna lie. I look at a product and say, "Damn, that looks stupid. I should be stupid too. This product and I can fly away together on a Hummer running on lead-based fuel into a land of New Coke and Bluetooth headsets." So sometimes, I can have an unfair bias against the product I'm reviewing. I know that at some level, it's pretty terrible. But I like to be surprised, which is why I drive do fifty down the red-light district, pull the parking brake and yell at the nearest person I can find.

But Molten Hot Wings Ruffles are worthy of every kind of scorn this series is based upon. Convenience stores aren't known for quality products, but when they proudly display a product at the register, I know I'm in for a whole new world of dumb. But goddamn. These are bad.

I'll be honest though. These things do their job. They taste like shitty KFC hot wings. They're sour and ugly like hot wings. They nauseate me like hot wings. If you're looking for something that tastes like dollar hot wings, these Ruffles got you. I don't know what kind of person you are, but if that's your thing, you deserve less money.  Because these things are terrible. And I don't know that there's really anything anyone can do about it. Other than not buy these.

Score: Canon Printer

2 comments:

Zephern said...

you're a faget

xsmall said...

before you insult anyone, learn to spell.