Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Review Everything: Pizza Supreme Doritos

(Review Everything is a series where MyGen hit-mongers with bullshit reviews of things no one cares about. Because none of you love us, we have to do this. So in that case, Brittany Spears Justin Timberlake Jersey Shore Gangbang XXX New ipad Angry Birds. Thank you for your Call of Duty Achievements understanding Are Games art?)

I don't know how Doritos does it, but I never have a fucking clue when they release new product. I just saw their new "Pizza Supreme" flavor at the Subway I buy my Subway at today, and I saw it. The instant, the moment, the minuscule frame in time that I saw the bag, I knew it was going in my mouth. Along with a Subway. And a Minute Maid.

Speaking of which, my review process may have been a little tampered with, since I ate most of my Pizza Doritos while they were on top of my six-inch over-roasted chicken on wheat with shredded cheddar and Southwest Chipotle sauce. I went light, what can I tell you?

But I did eat around half the bag by itself; you can only stack so many Dortios on top of a six inch before you're like, "Damn, I'm going to die alone in a public cemetery without a proper funeral like a bitch if I keep doing this." So I opted to have at least part of a the bag by itself.

I'll tell you this straight: They're pizza Doritos. Which means they're all right. The taste is fairly mild for something that calls itself "supreme". Even the air supremacy is hollow when those pizza Pringles exist. It's a tall task to take down the king of pizza, so when you come at him, you'd best not throw him some mild pizza like this. I was watching The Wire while eating these. And I can tell you without reservation, The Wire is delicious. So is Minute Maid.

Score: Chopped Lettuce

No comments: