Monday, January 3, 2011

One A Day Introduction

In an effort to blog more consistently, I've joined The One A Day project, something to get people to write more quickly and to get themselves out there on a consistent basis. After reading some of the entires that showed a huge amount of promise, I'd decided that I could use a daily incentive.

I'm going to try as hard as a I can to not write about video games. Namely, because I want to write without feeling the critical mind hovering behind me, telling me that what I'm writing isn't fit for publication. When I write about games, I put in as much effort as possible to make sure it's fit to print on the front page of a major website. Here, I could care less. So, all of you who came here daily for the latest word on video games will have to find somewhere else to go. Bummer, I know. You still read my stuff on Bitmob, though! That enterprise will never end.

So what will happen here? I don't rightly know. I've got a few things in mind for this place, and most of them still adhere to the title of this place, provided you get really abstract with interpretations. Whatever they are, I hope you all read them. Because it'd be a dumb to write without anyone reading. Because I've never done that before.

1 comment:

Alex R. Cronk-Young said...

Good luck! I'll be reading each and every day.